The Future is Here!
Continuing your study to Taiwan through “The 2+i Industry-Academia Collaboration Program for Indonesian” initiated by Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education, Indonesia and Ministry of Education, Taiwan! The fresh-graduates of Associate Degree (D3) have the opportunity to get a bachelor degree from universities in Taiwan. The 2+i Program will provide 2 years of education in Universities in Taiwan and one-year internship at the collaborated industry in Taiwan.
Choose one from three program list below:
Electronic Engineering – Lunghwa University of Science and Technology
Full-tuition scholarship for the first year.
For more detailed info please visit: http://2plusi.csu.edu.tw/wSite/lp?ctNode=18093&mp=2plusi&idPath=18027_18034
Information Engineering – Kun Shan University
In the first and second semester, KSU will provide a scholarship for free tuition and fees.
For more detailed info please visit: http://2plusi.csu.edu.tw/wSite/lp?ctNode=18090&mp=2plusi&idPath=18027_18034
Electronic Engineering – Hsiuping University of Science and Technology
- The Scholarship is provided to waive the Tuition, miscellaneous and
accommodation fees for the 1st and 2nd semesters of the 1st year.
- Living allowance of USD$650 is each student.
For more detailed info please visit: http://2plusi.csu.edu.tw/wSite/lp?ctNode=18094&mp=2plusi&idPath=18027_18034
To follow the selection of this program, the applicant must follow the Two-Stage Selection:
1. Outstanding students selected from Indonesia Government and National Schools (PENS). To register yourself, click: http://bit.ly/PENS2plusi
2. Selected applicants are recommended to the Second Stage Selection by Taiwan TVET School Delegation.
Upload Files Requirement:
1. ID card scan file
2. 2+i program application form with signature
3. Diploma certificate scan file
4. Academic transcript scan file
5. Certificate of English Proficiency Examination
7. Study plan
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS IN THIS LINK DRIVE WITH FOLDER NAME USING YOUR FULL NAME: http://bit.ly/DrivePICO
FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOUR FULL NAME IS: “JOHN DOO” SO THE FOLDER NAME SHOULD BE “JOHN_DOO”
1. 30 August – 07 September 2019: Applicants’ registration via PICO website. Outstanding students selected from Indonesia Government and PENS (Internal committee selection-every applicant can choose one program only).
2. 06 September 2019: Announcement of the selected applicants by PENS Internal Committee.
3. 10 September 2019: Selected applicants submit the application online (Account and Password to be given later).
4. Extended deadline of registration: 13 September 2019
5. 18 September 2019: Reviews of applicant documents
(admission lists from Taiwan Government to Indonesia Government).
6. 20 September 2019: Announcement of Admission Lists by Indonesia Government.
7. 20-27 September 2019: Students apply for Passport and Visa.
8. 08 October 2019: Students arrive in Taiwan for enrolment before 08 October 2019.